The legal practice is an agile and innovative force in the legal industry, and works closely with other service lines to deliver a comprehensive client offering.
Workplace Law team
The team provides legal advice across the full spectrum of employment law, workplace relations and safety.
As a key member of the Workplace Law team, you will work on a range of employment and workplace matters. These will include:
- assisting multi-disciplinary teams managing employees in complex transactions on a local and global scale;
- advising businesses on compliance with Australian labour laws, working together with employment taxes, wage and data specialists; and
- partnering with clients to develop, implement and monitor best practice people and culture strategy and systems.
The practice and the firm more generally offer a truly collaborative environment where you will receive a highly competitive remuneration package, and be mentored and afforded unparalleled progression opportunities. The practice is focussed on flexibility, inclusivity and personal and professional development, with benefits including 18 weeks paid parental leave for mums, dads and foster carers (no minimum service!)Requirements
The ideal candidate will be a
lawyer with 3-6 years'
PAE with strong experience in employment and industrial law, including workplace law-related litigation or other disputes experience.
In addition, you will have:
- a strong understanding of dealing with employees and other workers and associated labour in commercial transactions;
- good technical and communication skills;
- excellent drafting skills and attention to detail; and
- a positive and energetic approach with a commitment to providing excellent service to clients.
For further information, please contact Alex Rees
on +61 2 8381 0725//+61 411 554 795 or firstname.lastname@example.org.