We represent an innovative ASX-listed technology company. Recently, they are experiencing strong growth and are looking to add a Legal Counsel to their team.The Legal Team
Our client's legal team provide regulatory and legal support to the business on a broad range of issues, with a focus on commercial and contractual support across the international business, as well as compliance. Led by an experienced Group General Counsel, who has extensive experience in technology and healthcare, the team provides legal and compliance services across the organisation's operations in Australia, the USA, UK, Europe, and Asia. Position Description
Due to growth, a new role of Legal Counsel has been created. This role will see you providing the full range of regulatory and legal support, including:
- Regulatory matters including Fraud and abuse, anti-competitive behaviour and product compliance;
- Compliance including privacy and data protection;
- Implementing systems and training including contractual hygiene, ‘best practice’ policies, compliance related training; and
- Commercial support including contracts, major deals & projects, M&A activity, complex property leases, IP and confidentiality.
On offer is the opportunity to join a growing, innovative technology company with excellent potential for career development.Requirements
The successful candidate will be an Australian qualified lawyer with 2-4 years post-admission experience, ideally with exposure to the healthcare sector.
Our client is open to lawyers with commercial, IP, IT or corporate experience, working either in house or in private practice.
In addition, you will have:
- a strong academic transcript;
- a 'go the extra mile' attitude
- excellent communication skills; and
- the ability to manage multiple tasks, while working effectively in a team environment.
For further information, please contact Sam Gray
on 02 8058 6000/ +61 412 427 086 or email@example.com