This highly-respected Sydney firm is looking to bring in a senior employment lawyer to run both front and back end matters for the firms clients.
They offer a true alternative to the larger law firms and have established a loyal client base since inception. Employment team
Their employment team works closely with the wider practice areas.
They advise on all aspects of human resources and industrial relations law across a range of industries including construction, manufacturing, education, hospitality, mining, public sector and financial institutions.
The team also handles the employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions and restructuring. Position Description
This is a growth role.
On offer is the chance to work closely with firm leaders.
You will provide advice across the full gamut of employment matters including:
- employment litigation, including industrial action and dispute resolution;
- workplace strategy, in particular the implementation of change, restructuring and enterprise bargaining;
- employment and IR aspects of corporate deals;
- general employment law including unfair dismissal, discrimination, bullying, employment contracts and termination of employment; and
- workplace compliance and governance, including the development of policies and procedures, and training.
On offer is a good amount of autonomy and a fun and dynamic team environment. Position requirements
The successful candidate will have upwards of 10+ years solid employment law experience from a reputable firm. Ideally you will have exposure across the full gamut of employment and IR matters.
You will be career motivated and looking to progress. You will be business minded and looking for an opportunity to step up into a leadership role. Contact
For further information, please contact James Cockerill on 0439 099 001
or send your CV and academic transcripts to email@example.com.