We represent one of Australia's leading commercial law firms operating nationally and throughout Asia.
As one of the top law firms in the region, they offer access to a large number of the major and ground breaking deals on offer, in a forward thinking and flexible working environment. Corporate
The Corporate practice at this premier law firm is widely regarded as being one of the strongest practices in the country. Within the group, they have market-leading practitioners providing blue-chip clients with services covering mergers and acquisitions (private and public), takeovers, equity capital markets, private equity, securities, restructuring and corporate governance.
They provide advice on all aspects of the private equity fund cycle including fund establishment, capital raising and restructuring, new investments, restructuring of debt and exit strategies. Position Description
As a result of considerable growth within the corporate practice generally, this premier law firm is now looking for additional corporate lawyers at the mid to senior level.
On offer is the opportunity to work on:
- corporate mergers, acquisitions and disposals, and related due diligence;
- IPOs, placements and rights issues for companies and managed funds;
- complex private equity structuring and consequent investment and exit transactions, including management and leveraged buy-outs;
- capital management strategies, including buy-backs and capital reductions; and
- capital markets activities, including the structuring of complex capital instruments such as debenture and hybrid offerings and warrants.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a leading M&A/private equity practice, consistently ranked within the top 5 of M&A teams in the country, where you will gain exposure to major corporate transactions. Requirements
You will have at least 3-5 years
experience in corporate law from a notable practice. Successful candidates will have solid M&A and private equity experience.
In addition, you will have:
- An ability to adapt to the working styles of different partners;
- A developing commercial awareness; and
- A strong academic background.
For further information, please contact Matt Harris
on +61 411 857036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.