We represent one of the world's leading global law firms, with offices across Australia and dotted all over the world.
The firm comprises of over 1,700 lawyers and are able to offer the international insight of a global network combined with local market knowledge and expertise.Team
The firm's integrated alternative legal services team works in close collaboration with its legal experts to create cutting edge, cost effective and digitally innovative legal service solutions, which are specifically tailored to meet each client's needs and the parameters of any given matter or project. Position Description
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified senior lawyer to take on an exciting new leadership role and have a significant impact on the growth and expansion of the business.
Alongside the rest of the leadership team, you will be responsible for developing innovative end-to-end managed solutions that combine people, technology and process, to improve the delivery of complex, high-profile projects across the firm's various practice areas.
In this role, you will be required to employ the advanced technical skills and experience you have gained as a qualified lawyer to enhance efficiencies and drive cost and time savings to provide an enhanced, customised client experience on high volume, document intensive legal matters.
Additionally, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of 20, including 3 to 5 direct reports, and actively supporting their development through the development and implementation of a training and induction strategy.
You will have exposure to a range of partners, practice groups and key clients operating across a breadth of industries, providing ample opportunities to grow a robust network both within and outside of the firm.Required skills and experience
- Between 7 to 10 years' post-admission experience at a reputable private practice firm on in-house environment, working on major litigation, transactions or regulatory matters;
- Superb time management, decision-making, judgment and problem-solving skills;
- Creative and pioneer thinking, with a focus on collaborative working and internal efficiency;
- Skilled in delivery of legal services through all stages of the matter lifecycle;
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills; and
- Excellent high-impact communication and stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to build relationships quickly at all levels.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tiffany Tirtabudi
on +61 434 102 263
or send your CV and academic transcript(s) to email@example.com