Full Job Description
We represent a growing funds management business, who have an impressive amount in terms of funds under management. They are known for their fast-paced and flexible workplace culture. The Legal Team
Our client's legal team provides practical, commercially astute and accurate legal advice across a wide variety of financial services regulatory matters. Position Description
As Legal Counsel, you will assist in on-boarding new registered managed investment schemes and wholesale funds. You will be responsible for corporate and financial services advisory for all facets of the business.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and reviewing offer documents
- Fund establishment work and fund launches
- Reviewing transaction documents relevant to funds
- Providing ad-hoc corporate & financial services advice.
- Monitoring compliance with company policies and procedures & board reporting
- Advising the business of compliance and legal issues
- On offer is a competitive salary, excellent culture and a bonus structure.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified lawyer with 3-8 years strong experience in funds and financial services. Our client is open to lawyers from both practice and in-house.
You will have a good understanding of the financial services environment, including the regulatory and compliance framework.
Our client is looking for someone with strong drafting skills, and good attention to detail, who can work collaboratively with senior members of the business.
Excellent communication skills are a must.Contact
For further information, please contact Rosie Allen
on 02 8381 0724/ +61 479 085 447 or firstname.lastname@example.org