Our client is a leading independent Australian law firm that is looking to add a skilled construction lawyer to their Brisbane practice.
The construction group at this highly-regarded firm has been consistently recognised as a top-performing team and continue to go from strength to strength, year on year.Construction
The Brisbane construction team undertakes some of the most complex, significant and high-profile infrastructure, construction, engineering and mining projects and matters in the Asia-Pacific region.
The team covers the full range of projects and construction matters including:
- advice on all aspects of their projects (including pre-contract, project delivery methods, project finance, procurement, drafting standard and bespoke construction contracts);
- contract administration and interpretation;
- all forms of construction claims and litigation; and
- alternative dispute resolution (including mediation, expert determination and arbitration).
Our client is looking for a junior to mid level lawyer with front-end and back-end experience, though this role will specialise predominantly on front-end construction matters.
The supervising partner is widely regarded as a leading practitioner, as listed in several recognised legal publications.
As part of the team, you will act for a range of clients, from local and offshore property developers to public and private transport infrastructure providers.
On offer is the opportunity to work very closely with senior practitioners who are known for their ability to mentor and supervise lawyers to ensure that they reach their full potential. Requirements
To be successful for this role, you will need to have 2 to 4 years' post-admission experience
in construction law from a reputable international or national firm.
In addition, you will:
- have a solid academic background;
- be comfortable working with considerable levels of responsibility;
- have the ability to manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines; and
- possess a positive, can-do attitude.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tiffany Tirtabudi
on +61 434 102 263, or send your CV and academic transcripts