We represent a leading Sydney based commercial law firm.
They are looking to hire a junior to intermediate tax lawyer to join their Tax Group. Tax Group
The Tax team at this firm is highly regarded for their boutique and commercial approach.
It is a three partner practice, with clients ranging from listed companies to private groups, high net worth individuals and other private clients.Position Description
You will provide high-level domestic and international tax advice, with some tax disputes, controversy and litigation work. This will include:
- tax advice for family business restructures and wealth management
- taxation disputes, audits, objections, private rulings and more
- complex trust estates and trust law issues
- advising in super-related tax issues
- advising foreign clients on Australian tax issues and Australian clients on outbound investment.
The firm are renowned for paying well, and you can expect a remuneration package consistent with what you would receive at a top-tier law firm.Requirements
You will have between 1 and 4 years' post admission experience in tax law from a reputable practice, either a law firm or chartered accounting firm.
In addition, you will:
- have a developing to developed professional profile
- have the ability to work directly with clients and be comfortable as the main point of contact
- be wanting to be a part of a high-performing culture.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Andrew Rees
on +61 2 8058 6001 // +61 (0) 404 835 853 or email@example.com.