We represent an elite national commercial law firm whom have national offices across Australia. They operate with a low-leverage model, meaning there is excellent collaboration between lawyers of all levels.
The firm represents major public and private sector organisations in high value transactional, advisory and disputes work across a range of industries. They also advise a number of Australian government entities.Competition Group
The firm's leading competition team regularly act for blue chip clients, major Australian public companies, multi-national corporations and private enterprises on:
- cartel investigations;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- misuse of market power issues;
- anti-competitive agreements and understandings;
- exclusive dealing and third line forcing;
- pricing reviews; and
- authorisations, exemptions and notifications.
The group has extensive experience dealing with the ACCC and the Australian Competition Tribunal. They also advise across a range of industries, including, agricultural commodities, aviation, building products, energy, food manufacturing, IT, insurance, media and transport. Position description
A rare opportunity has become available to join this elite Competition practice. The firm is looking for an experienced senior associate or special counsel
with at least 6 years PAE
experience in competition law.
This role will also see you work alongside other practitioners in the firm's other national offices.Requirements
The successful applicant will ideally have at least 6 years’ experience
in competition matters. Front end experience is essential.
In addition, you will have:
- an strong academic record;
- excellent technical and communication skills;
- precise attention to detail; and
- a positive and energetic approach with a commitment to providing excellent service to clients.
For further information, please contact Laura Lal
on +61 (0) 2 8058 6002/+61 (0) 407 346 944 or send your CV and transcripts