Our client is a leading global advisory company that is looking for a junior lawyer to add to their Corporate M&A Team.Corporate M&A Team
The corporate M&A team is lead by two highly regarded Directors with a quality and stable team. They are one of the the dominant M&A groups in the Australian market working across both public and private M&A. Position Description
This role will see you responsible for assisting the Australian team with the origination, management and closing of M&A transactions across Australia and New Zealand. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- engaging with a diverse group of M&A stakeholders;
- providing technically astute transaction insurance solutions to both existing and prospective clients;
- reviewing sale and purchase agreements, due diligence reports, and other relevant documents; and
- managing multiple M&A deals at any one time.
On offer is an attractive salary and an opportunity to gain exposure to a range of different corporate matters.Requirements
You will be a junior lawyer with one to three years'
post admission experience at a leading firm or similar in house team. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of all aspects of M&A deals, as well as strong analytical skills. In addition, you will have:
- strong interpersonal and client engagement skills;
- excellent attention to detail;
- financial and accounting literacy; and
- excellent time-management ability with a team-first attitude.
This is a great opportunity for a lawyer looking to transition out of a pure legal role into an M&A position.
For further information, please contact Rosie Allen on +61 (0) 479 085 447 or email@example.com.