Our client is a leading top tier law firm with lawyers across Asia and Australia, including a significant global network. They work with major international organisations and are consistently involved in some of the biggest matters across the Asia-Pacific region. Real Estate
This firm's Real Estate team advise on a range of matters including:
- large-scale property developments (including high-rise residential);
- acquisitions & disposals of key commercial properties and assets across all classes;
- resorts, hotels, mixed use developments;
- sale and leaseback transactions;
- joint ventures & project management; and
- property and asset management transactions.
The team act for a broad range of blue-chip Australian and international clients, from private investors to high-profile institutional investors and property developers. The national practice is fully integrated, so while based in Brisbane, you would have exposure to the national group.Position Description
Due to significant growth of the practice and pipeline of work, the Brisbane office of this leading firm is now looking for talented lawyers at the Associate/Senior Associate level to join their growing team.
The team operate as a national practice, and you would have exposure to a number of pre-eminent partners across the group. On offer is the opportunity to work on a large number of Australia's largest and most significant real estate work. Requirements
Ideally, you will be a property lawyer with between 4 and 8 years' experience
from a notable law firm or high performing in-house legal team.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- strong academic transcripts;
- excellent communication skills, including the ability to liaise with legal and other professionals and clients as necessary; and
- ambition with a desire to excel your career, working collaboratively across a national practice group.
For further information, please contact Tiffany Tirtabudi
on +61 (0) 434 102 263, or send your CV and academic transcripts