We represent a fast-growing, innovative organisation that provide their global client base with the platform and expertise to expand their businesses.Legal Team
The legal team provide regulatory and legal support to companies across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. They are responsible for negotiating and drafting software license agreements, as well as providing regulatory and legal support to different areas of the business.
You will be the primary legal contact for this growing business, reporting into the Managing Director with exposure to the General Counsel of parent company. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating and drafting contracts such as NDA's. software license agreements, SaaS agreements, professional service agreements, supplier contracts etc;
- Managing external counsel;
- acquisition assistance, including due diligence support;
- Anticipating and advising on legal risks globally; and
- regulatory advice.
This role will see you working as the sole lawyer in the Brisbane office, but you will collaborate with a growing and diverse international legal team. Our client is happy for flexible working arrangements to be accommodated. Requirements
The successful candidate will have between 5-8 years'
post-admission experience, including experience with software licensing agreements, SaaS, privacy and related technology contract exposure. Ideally you will have broad technology and commercial legal experience; some exposure to M&A transactions would be helpful.
In addition, the ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work independently;
- Be able to adapt to a changing work environment;
- Be commercially minded; and
- Have outstanding written and oral communication skills.
For further information, please contact Sam Gray
on +61 412 427 086 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to fostering a truly inclusive process for all candidates who wish to apply. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.