Our client is seeking an inhouse legal counsel on an immediate/ part time basis to play a key role in partnering with, and advising stakeholders across the organisation for an initial contract role for up to six months, with a possibility of extension.
This role requires a self-starter who is relationship and outcome focussed, commercially aware with strong project management skills, who can extract information and prepare submissions on behalf of a royal commission. Position Description
The successful candidate will have 5+ years PAE experience (experience working in a royal commission would be ideal) In addition, you will have:
- strong relationship and stakeholder management skills;
- strong risk assessment capabilities;
- legal project management skills;
- the ability to summarise and extract legal data and present it in a plain english communication;
- have a collaborative working style, strong communication skills;
- Have advanced drafting skills; and
- Be adaptable, flexible and commercial in your approach.
This is a great opportunity for returners from overseas, people looking for a contract based in-house legal role, or people looking for more flexibility in their role. Contact
For further information, please contact Bill Panourgias on +61 2 8381 0740 / +61 426 233 077 or email@example.com
We are committed to fostering a truly inclusive process for all candidates who wish to apply. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.