Our client is in search of a final year law student or 2021 graduate who is considering deferring the start of their Graduate role for 12 months, to join them as a paralegal on a 12 month contract.
This leading Australian Tech company boasts a strong in-house legal team, who will provide you with the skills necessary to excel in your professional legal career. In this role you will be supporting the General Counsel and Senior Legal Counsel, gaining exposure in areas of law including, IP, Employment and Corporate/Commercial. Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with legal, compliance, governance and risk matters
- Assist with preparing and negotiating commercial agreements - distribution, supply and non-disclosure agreements
- Support Legal and Compliance function with research and admin duties
- Assist with developing materials for training - preparing policies, presentations, templates
- Support business transformation - helping to automate key processes and managing a centralised contract register
- 2021 Australian Law Graduate with strong academics
- 6+ months Paralegal experience (preferably within technology or commercial law)
- Science or business background highly regarded
- A keen interest in technology and innovation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in both autonomous and collaborative environments
- Bring a can-do attitude
- Available to work Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
If this sounds like an ideal role for you, submit your resume and academics today.
We are committed to fostering a truly inclusive process for all candidates who wish to apply. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.